Stamkos out- who replaces him?

So Steven Stamkos is officially not on Team Canada's roster (hasn't recovered from injury) per TSN, Sportsnet, and the Lightning. So who goes in place of him?

It's between Giroux, and St. Louis. If I had to pick I would take St. Louis, and put him on Crosby's line. However I think Yzerman takes Giroux because of his versatility on offense, defense, and ability to play both center and wing.

I would Say St. Louis but it is hard to tell because Giroux Thornton Eric Stall Logan Couture etc. Are all also being considered i mean there is a good 15+ players that they will be considered but it will probably come down to St. Louis Giroux Eric Stall James Neal and Logan Couture. I would go with St. Louis because of his heart and all of the offense and leadership he brings. I don't think that Yzerman will snub him twice because St. Louis deserves it more than anyone.

There's a few options, I know alot of people are pulling for St. Louis and I could see it happening. But there's also Giroux or Joe Thornton to consider. Of the three I'd pick St. Louis

• Ron

St Louis has been picked as the replacement ... and a good choice ... most points since the last olympics

I think Stevie Y will take Giroux and diss St. Louis again!

• I think St Louis would do it and even deserve it the most but I hope for Iginla because of my Flames and Bruins bias.

Martin St. Louis, is taking his place.

• J.

I think it will be St. Louis but hope it's not.