Where do you rank Peyton Manning on the best QB's of all time if he loses the super bowl?

Obviously Peyton Manning has never been known for excelling in the playoffs. The one year he won the super bowl was because of his running game and defense. Don't believe me, then explain why he had 3 touchdowns and 7 Interceptions in the playoffs that year. In the lone Super Bowl that he won he was mediocre... show more Obviously Peyton Manning has never been known for excelling in the playoffs. The one year he won the super bowl was because of his running game and defense. Don't believe me, then explain why he had 3 touchdowns and 7 Interceptions in the playoffs that year. In the lone Super Bowl that he won he was mediocre and had as many touchdowns as he did interceptions which was a lone 1. His running backs combined for over 200 rushing yards and his defense forced 5 turnovers.

Now I am waiting to see if Peyton can be the sole reason for his team winning the super bowl. If he loses he has the most losses out of any QB in NFL history in the playoffs. With that on his legacy he will never become the GOAT with an 11-12 postseason record. These are my top 10 QB's of all time at the moment.

10. Steve Young
9. Peyton Manning
8. Troy Aikman
7. Terry Bradshaw
6. Dan Marino
5. John Elway
4. Brett Favre
3. Johnny Unitas
2. Tom Brady
1. Joe Montana

The reason I don't have Peyton higher is because of the talent he has played with throughout his career. Hall of Famers Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Wes Welker (where Brady turned an undrafted free agent into a legend in New England) He played with the great runningbacks of Marshall Faulk, Edgerrian James and 1st rounders Knowshown Moreno, Donald Brown and Joespeh Addai. Dallas Clark and Julius Thomas two freaks of natures were given to him at his disposal. While Tom Brady won 3 rings with outcasts of David Givens, Deion branch, Troy Brown, and David Patten. His running back? J.R Redmond who most of you have never heard of in your life. He went 12-4 in 2006 with Reche Caldwell as his leading receiver again only patriot fans probably have even heard of him.

These are just one of the many reasons why I believe Peyton Manning isn't as good as people believe until he wins this second ring. If he does I'm willing to move him up to #4 on my list ahead of Brett Favre. But being good in the second half of your career doesn't make people forget the struggles you had in your first half. We can't forget the season in 1998 where he threw a league high of 28 interceptions and went 3-13. We can't forget the rant in 2000 by Coach Jim Mora when the infamous "Playoffs" rant was started because his QB threw for 4 interceptions (Peyton Manning). We can't forget his eight one and done exits from the playoffs and we can't forget the time he choked in the super bowl against the saints and the seahawks.....that's right I said it. Have fun crying peyton. Seahawks will win the super bowl. I bet my life on it.