Is Mars One mission a hoax?

I mean this: Rhawn Joseph who in 2010 developed and published the marketing, name branding, astronaut selection and reality TV programs for funding a human mission to Mars[6], and who then led a lobbying campaign to implement it, has referred to the Mars One Group as "a Fraud and a Scam--They have no space... show more I mean this:
Rhawn Joseph who in 2010 developed and published the marketing, name branding, astronaut selection and reality TV programs for funding a human mission to Mars[6], and who then led a lobbying campaign to implement it, has referred to the Mars One Group as "a Fraud and a Scam--They have no space craft, no space-port, no launching facilities--its a scam and a hoax.
Update: @Paul yes they will have fame, they will be known as the idiots who spent years training for a mission to Mars that everyone else knew was not real.