Is Colin Kaepernick to blame for 49ers lost?

After the game Colin took it upon himself saying "I cost us this game" Now despite fumbling and throwing an interception both In the 4th quarter. 49ers defense kept them in the game. And they were more than capable of getting a game winning touchdown on that final drive in which they were deliberately... show more After the game Colin took it upon himself saying "I cost us this game" Now despite fumbling and throwing an interception both In the 4th quarter. 49ers defense kept them in the game. And they were more than capable of getting a game winning touchdown on that final drive in which they were deliberately wasting the game time. Now even though Colin made a 3rd turnover in 4th quarter by throwing an interception on that final drive, it wasn't totally his fault considering the fact that it was deflected by Richard Sherman.

My point is despite those 3 huge turnovers in the 4th quarter by Kaepernick it was still a very win able game for the 49ers. Seahawks just got lucky on that last interception. Because most likely 49ers would have won that game.