Double date was awkward. Bf wants to do it again but I don't?

Had my first double dating experience Friday. It was really awkward since I'm shy,nervous and socially awkward & have a bit of social phobia. I agreed to go because my bf asked me too cause his friend asked and if I said no I would seem rude. But I was kinda mad because I planned for only me and him to go on... show more Had my first double dating experience Friday. It was really awkward since I'm shy,nervous and socially awkward & have a bit of social phobia. I agreed to go because my bf asked me too cause his friend asked and if I said no I would seem rude. But I was kinda mad because I planned for only me and him to go on this date he asked me last minute about double dating. I didn't talk much cause they talked about their friends and people they knew about I couldn't just jump I. The convo. I felt like walking out and crying because I felt so bad and awkward I felt nervous. When I think about it I feel like crying. Not being liked by them or having them tlk bad about me & them making my bf think he shouldn't be with me. Although my bf told me it was ok, i just need to do this more. But it makes me mad cause I felt pressured, my Bf enjoyed it and wants to do it again but i don't know if I feel like It. I feel like distancing myself from him. What should I do if this ever comes up again