Whats the difference between an iPhone 5, 5S and 5C?

Whats the difference between an iPhone 5, 5S and 5C? I am looking to buy an iPhone 5, 5S or 5C? Whats the difference and what one is better? And are the any other phones better than one of the iPhones? If this helps i am looking to buy a phone on 02.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The 5s of course is the best of the 3. The phones got faster & better equipped over the years.

• 6 years ago

iPhone 5 and 5c are really alike, you're just going to have a better picture quality on the 5c thanks to a slightly better lens and it's made of plastic plus you can choose between 5 different colors :)

The 5s is better than the 5 and 5c,it has a much faster processor plus longer lasting battery with different 3 colors to chose from :)

You also have to look at pricing.. You must know that iPhones are really expensive ! If you're going to buy an iPhone, I'd suggest the 5c, it's colorful :)

But there many other phones better than the iPhone ! There is the HTC One, Galaxy S4, Note 3, Nexus 5 and my personal favorite, the LG G2 :)

I suggest you watch some reviews on the phones I suggested, you won't be disappointed ;)

Hope I helped :3

Source(s): Me ! :)
  • 6 years ago

With the iPhone 5c and 5, basically the only difference is the backing of the device. With the iPhone 5s, you get a fingerprint sensor (To unlock the phone, and to verify purchases) dual amber flash (For better lowlight pictures) and an 8 megapixel camera with 2 times the exposure and pixels per inch as the iPhone 5 or 5c, also, the processer is faster, with an A7 chip compared to a A6 chip. I hope this helped.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones - http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?KqrJ
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ryu
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

IPhone 5 and iPhone 5c are the exact same phone, only the 5c is plastic instead of aluminum.

They don't make the 5 anymore though so you can only buy it on sites like eBay.

The 5s is an upgraded 5. Slightly faster. Has the fingerprint sensor. That's basically it

• 6 years ago

The five and 5C are in essence the same phone it is just the 5C has a plastic back. The five *** has more processing power, more speed, that 64 bit processor, The camera is a bit different and it has the touch ID sensor. There are a lot more differences but they are impossible to list off all at once.

• mauzon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Difference Between Iphone5 And 5s

• Sam
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

5S is far better hardware then the others. They arent even close. 5C is good alternative at a lower price.

• 3 years ago

This is a good question, and one that intrigued me for quite a while.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.