Am I gay for doing this I'm a 15 year old guy?

To start off I'm really need some mature answers and I might be a explicit but please read and answer. (Me and my friend are two straight guys who have dated girls) The other day I was hanging with my best friend he was staying the weekend with me because my parents were gone. So he spent the night Saturday... show more To start off I'm really need some mature answers and I might be a explicit but please read and answer. (Me and my friend are two straight guys who have dated girls)

The other day I was hanging with my best friend he was staying the weekend with me because my parents were gone. So he spent the night Saturday night and we just did the usual guys stuff we talked about girls and played video games. So the next morning we had to have a shower but I live I'm the country a owe only have enough hot water for one shower so we just said the hell with it we can just go at the same time and not look.unfourtanatly it was a small shower we weren't embarrassed by doing this because we have been best friends since like the age of 5 and we weren't self concours either we are fit and have nice bodies so we didn't care if we saw. Caught him looking at my junk and he saw me catch him he got really embarrassed and said sorry didn't mean to look I just said what ever after he looked I did by accident to and he said laughing u looking at something I just said lol sorry I'm just comparing I guess and he said to be honest I was doing the same thing so we just compared ourselves soft we realized that we are the same size soft he was a bit thicker and I was a bit longer but there went much difference he's like I'm glad that you are the same size I always thought I was small soft and I said me to but I guess this is normal ( we are growers) we also noticed that both of us shave and just talked about that for a bit anyways after the shower we just went and played video games for the day and we had a hot tub and we came back and just changed into our underwear. We laughed because we were wearing the same American eagle blue boxer briefs we laughed and said what are the chances. Anyways we were talking about girls after we changed and he got hard and I could see because he was wearing just the boxer briefs I just said do to worry man we all get them and laughed. We were talking and he's like has a girl ever given you a hand job and I said no and I'm like have you and he said no we were talking about how good it would feel and he's like oh I know I can't wait till I get one he at this point was still hard i just ignored it and he randomly said we could do it do each other and pretend its a girl and I just laughed ya lets give blow jobs while we are at it I just laughed and I'm like we could try the ******* just close your eyes and he jumped at me grabbed my bulge I was kinda suprised I think we were just really horny he stated rubbing me and got me hard I said dude this is gay we should stop he's like I know what are we doing abut I grabbed him and we took out underwear off and compared out selves hard we just laughed because we were literally the exact same length and width 6.8 inches long and 1.8 inches wide we both admitted we were self concious about our width so it was a relief to talk about it. Anyways we proceeded and he started rubbing me and it was weird because he kept rubbing my abs so I did the same and I don't know why but I started sucking a
Him and he did the same he accoidemtly went in my mouth and I'm like dude gross why did u do that he's like I'm so sorry I didn't mean to it was nasty I did the same to him for payback I guess. Later that night we were sleeping and did the same thing but we touched each other's bodies abs arms etc. more which was weird we tried kissing for like one sec but both couldn't do it we gagged when we tried it. was so gross. The next morning we both were grossed out by what we did we both like woman and both really enjoyed it in the heat of the moment but after we came we were grossed out by it. We are like best friends mad still are the next day but why did we do that we like woman and want to marry one I don't usually find me attrsctive I've never seen a guy and thought he was hot I just really enjoyed out expirence and so did he were are really masculine guys so it was odd my questions are has anyone else done this and are we still straight has any straight guy ever done something like this please share your stories I would feel so much better. And also was it safe to accidentally swallow each other's stuff we are virgins.
Update: Thanks for all of the answers. They really helped this wasn't intended for your arousal but I still appreciate the answers. Anyways It kind of happened again, anyway he was spending the night last night and before we went to bed he's like dude that felt so good last time I said ya it was awesome but I... show more Thanks for all of the answers. They really helped this wasn't intended for your arousal but I still appreciate the answers.

Anyways It kind of happened again, anyway he was spending the night last night and before we went to bed he's like dude that felt so good last time I said ya it was awesome but I wanted to throw up afterwards he like me to. This time we just said we would do a hand job but turned into more. We got down into our underwear and I could see he was hard but I wasn't so I think he was liking it more then me. This time he didn't go right for my **** he just go on top of me and started kissing my body I just pretended it was a girl he stopped and said I don't really want to do this I'm straight. I said ya me to we we're mad at ourselves but me kept going he was just feeling me up we weren't kissing cause we couldn't do it. Anyways he just started grinding my body it felt pretty good he actually came while grinding me anyways he he the
Update 2: he then just started rubbing me and he let me grind him as I was doing that he got hard again. So I started giving him a ******** and we was giving me one at the same time and he kept rubbing feeling my abs to and he told me to rub his abs I don't know why but I did it and kind of liked it anyways we dared each... show more he then just started rubbing me and he let me grind him as I was doing that he got hard again. So I started giving him a ******** and we was giving me one at the same time and he kept rubbing feeling my abs to and he told me to rub his abs I don't know why but I did it and kind of liked it anyways we dared each other to swallow and I did but he spit mine out. Anyways since he came twice he gave me another hand job after and he was hard again so I did the same and this literally happened like 4 more times. After this I absolutely hated myself and he did. To he almost started crying and said i like woman and we both agreed and said wig haven never seen a guy and thought they were hot and love woman and want to have sex with a woman. And this time it was more intense and felt so freaking good but after even thinking about doing that to a guy makes me sick. Anyways so I guess what I'm asking is even after doing this a second time knowing we would hate it after is there still a poss