Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why is Islam the most hated religion on earth?

You always hear about Islam on the news. Muslims fail to get along with Buddhists in south east Asia, Muslims fail to get along with Christians in African countries like Nigeria and Ghana, they also have arguments with Hindus and Sikhs in India, the list goes on. Muslims aren't even happy in Western countries! Every single religion gets along fine with each other in every country apart from Islam. Is there a message here?

• ?

Big inhale of breath and here we go.....just about every war in the world at the moment has islam at its epicentre regardless of them trying to blame anyone and anything but the religion. You have sunnis and shiites killing each other on a daily basis, all of the most dangerous terror cells on earth at the moment are islamic. The twin towers is still in recent memory, as are the london bombings, the kenya mall massacre and the killing of lee rigby on the streets of london. These are just a drop in the ocean of all of the attacks being carried out in the name of islam around the world. Whenever these attacks occur you hear from on or two muslim groups deploring them but the majority stay silent and dont even by half show enough criticism and how are the extremists going to listen if the only criticism comes from those they see as enemies. When the odd muslim is dragged on tv to talk of the crimes they usually use it more as a chance to defend islam which is disgusting.

You have people in many muslim countries living as if they are in the year 1000 and islam is the cause of holding them back and also on how they treat women.Sharia law is deplorable and is not compliant with the year we live in and certainly doenst have a place in civilized society.

Then there is mulsim immigration to the west which thankfully is getting slowed down now. So, so many of them dont integrate, the original wave a few decades ago did and I have no problem with them but those who flooded to the west in the last 10 years were just doing it to leach off the economies that mainly Christian people built. Once there a large number do not integrate and despite making concious decisions to move half way around the world to what have historically been Christian countries, they expect everything their way and judge peopel they chose to live amongst. We see some posing in the paper when a supermarket meal wasn't halal, they get teachers sacked for serving their kid certain foods, they shout at women they should wear burkas, they try and claim areas of teh nation as muslim and actually assault people who go there, they do sharia patrols.....the list goes on. I know this is not by any means a majority but it is enough of them for people to notice and even the moderate ones seem to focus on islam rather than the law of the land or friendship as I witnessed when I saw my muslim friend saying on facebook whether Christians should be able to call their God - God. This ties in with many of thems half arsed criticism of atrocities. Once again I say this is by no means all but I just think it is proven that that religion does not work in the western world and to be honest by the state of the middle east, it doesn't work there either.

There are so many more things I could say but I just think its clear that it is the main issue in the world today so I need say no more. It makes its believers blinkered, even the most moderate and that is dangerous and not good whether the believer shows that blinkerdness through lack of integration or on the other end of the scale by acts of terror.

• ?

Most Hated Religion

Beacause western media constantly spreading misconceptions about Islam for years. Mostly fanatic Christian, Jews and Hindus critics/orientlists try to misguide the people about Islam, they mischievously do wrong interpretation of Qur’an, they intentionally twisted the meaning of Qur’an, they always quoted from the Quran out of the context and spread confusions among the innocent people. I suggest u read Glorious Qur'an and let analyise by your ownslef. Believe me; (if you are an honest person, and really want to know the truth) it has a power to remove your all misconceptions / doubts beared in you mind. Its provide a logical answers of all your questions. The Glorious Qur’an is the last and final Revelation which was revealed to the last and final Messenger Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him. any book to claim that it is a Revelation from Almighty God, it should stand the test of time. Previously in the olden days, it was the age of miracles - Alhamdulillah, the Qur’an is the miracle of miracles. Later on came the age of literature and poetry, and Muslims and Non Muslims alike, they claim the Glorious Qur’an to be the best Arabic literature available on the face of the Earth.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

You always hear about Islam on the news. Muslims fail to get along with Buddhists in south east Asia, Muslims fail to get along with Christians in African countries like Nigeria and Ghana, they also have arguments with Hindus and Sikhs in India, the list goes on. Muslims aren't even happy in...

Source(s): islam hated religion earth: https://biturl.im/UZAar
  • A somewhat flawed message I believe. There's both some good and some bad teaching in the Koran, and Mohammed's example is not always that of a righteous kind. This would be OK if they could accept that not everything he did or taught was right, or maybe believe that a lot of his teachings and examples given were corrupt, but they generally believe the Koran is literally Allah's words. So it's hard for them to disown the harsher side of the Koran and sunnah (the example set by Mohammed). "I have been made victorious through terror", "if anyone leaves the faith, kill him" "So fight them until there is no more disbelief and all submit to the religion of Allah alone", for instance.

Islam is a religion of criminals. Muhammad was the most hated criminal in the world history. He was almost a idolater Hindu by birth (see his life history). But he was the most hated enemy of humanity and civilization. The prosperity of human beings can not impossible without destruction of ISLAM. Therefore, all human beings should be united and be promised to declare total WAR all around this planet and root out the name ISLAM.

Because Islam support terrorism

It's because if the Muslims hate a certain type of people they will go and kill them in the name of their religion.

Hopefully it is and if it isn't it should be. A religion that hangs gays, stones rape victims, beheads Christians (see Syria, Egypt), hates the rest of the world and is responsible for most terrorist acts should not only be hated but banned from the civilized world.

It isn't. Muslims to be honest should be treated like humans. Christians atheist Hindus Catholics all these religions are there. Islam is just one of those religions. It's a religion like others. It shouldn't be brought to a hated sentence. Imagine if your religion was hated so much. It's unfair that Muslims have to deal with hatred. It's a true religion. I believe in equality and fairness and I believe no one should disrespect a religion.