Does dragon age origins ultimate edition require to have origin if you bought it off steam?

i don't like origin or ea but i love steam so i was wondering if i bought dragon age origins ultimate edition would i need to activate it through origin because i don't want to do that it is bad enough with gfwl i have to remember a account which luckily there going out of business hope they still sell... show more i don't like origin or ea but i love steam so i was wondering if i bought dragon age origins ultimate edition would i need to activate it through origin because i don't want to do that it is bad enough with gfwl i have to remember a account which luckily there going out of business hope they still sell there games though and stuff but origin i really hate because they suck and i don't want another account to remember username and password and if i don't remember my username and password i lose that game forever because i activated it on that account like i just did on my gfwl account any how i am hope it don't have origin sorry for grammar and no rude answers
Update: so basically no i don't need origin at all cool
1 answer 1