What kind of hardy plants can I have with Goldfish?

Hello :) Current set up is a 55g tank with black sand substrate, canister, HOB filter, and lights; nothing fancy just what the fish need. Two fancy Goldfish. One Moor one telescope. Both are doing great in the tank. What kind of plants can I have with my Goldfish? Ones that are hardy and that Goldfish don't... show more Hello :)

Current set up is a 55g tank with black sand substrate, canister, HOB filter, and lights; nothing fancy just what the fish need. Two fancy Goldfish. One Moor one telescope. Both are doing great in the tank.

What kind of plants can I have with my Goldfish?
Ones that are hardy and that Goldfish don't eat. I feed my Goldfish fresh (boiled) veggies so they won't disturb the plants. At least that what I am hopping for.

Was thinking to get some Frogbit as the floater since the 55g is deep.

I would like to stay away from Java Ferns if possible. They are pretty, but they are hard to grow; in my tank (the dosing is a pain along with trimming). I want one that is simple to keep. I thought about anubias, but I am not sure if they would work with Goldfish (I have them in the fresh water tanks).

I also thought about swords, but my black sand is not a rich substrate it is just black sand so would I be able to add root tabs for the swords?

I want easy low light plants that do not need anything to grow but just standard lighting. Do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks