Heater for a tortoise pen?

Hello :) I wanted to know if I can buy a heater for a tortoises pen. I have a crappy infrared light that emits heat, but also emits red light. I find it annoying at night and so does my Russian tortoise. Is there a heater for such things? Which brands are good? Also how do you prevent the tortoise from being... show more Hello :)

I wanted to know if I can buy a heater for a tortoises pen. I have a crappy infrared light that emits heat, but also emits red light. I find it annoying at night and so does my Russian tortoise.

Is there a heater for such things? Which brands are good?

Also how do you prevent the tortoise from being burned if they burrow near it? My tortoise is always digging and burrowing when sleeping.

Thanks :)
Hopefully you guys can help me with this. I want my tortoise to sleep warm with no light so it can sleep calmly and not annoyed at a red light.
Update: He has everything he needs "(sunlight during the day or a reptile light that has a UV component)". I have followed this articles steps to keeping a Russian tortoise please take a look. He has an outside pen which is huge ( I don't have dogs or anything else so he has a huge space out there). I have... show more He has everything he needs "(sunlight during the day or a reptile light that has a UV component)". I have followed this articles steps to keeping a Russian tortoise please take a look. He has an outside pen which is huge ( I don't have dogs or anything else so he has a huge space out there). I have him in a rubber maid tub for the moment just like this article shows: http://russiantortoise.net/care_sheet.ht... He is little and we just got him. My brother and I are working to build him an indoor pen or at the very least a turtle table. Thank you for your concern, but I believe I am doing the best possible to house our little tortoise.

I just thought that the light bugged him because I thought that tortoises can actually see in colors (including red) and have a better and wide range than we do so I thought he would find this annoying.

He has a basking area and all of the right bulbs as the article states Please take a look. He has that extra red light when it is night tim
Update 2: opps "time".

Thank you for the articles links Vick. I believe there is a lot of controversy over letting your Russian Tortoise hibernate or not. I will check out the links and bring him into the vet to see what she has to say.

Thanks for the movie Dan M