Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 6 years ago

When was I conceived if I was born in september?

Hey

When I was conceived their was a chance I couldn't be my dads but we've had a DNA test prove that my dad is my dad so that is out of the way. But my dad seems to think I was conceived in January even though I was born in September.

My dad thinks I was conceived on his birthday which is the 16th January but I was born 20th September my mother thinks I was born 5 days late but my dad says I was born early but about maybe 5 days to maybe a little over a week. I've looked it up online about about being born in September it says I was conceived in December but I never gave the actual date like the 20th and I don't know if I was late or early as I hear different stories when do you think I was conceived

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

your nuts

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I built a simple, modern site that will give you a rough idea (for you, it will give you an answer around the 29th Dec (maybe Christmas?). The answer is instant and updates as you type, so no need to use our brains anymore, just type away! Looks good on tablets and mobiles too, so now you can always know when you were conceived.

http://www.whenwasiconceived.net

P.S. it's just a guess and only meant to be a bit of fun. If you thought it was cool please share it with your friends!

• 6 years ago

its difficult to determine exact date of conception.

the pregnancy calendar is based off the first day of the last menstrual cycle. Conception typically occours around "week 2" of pregnancy- tho each womans cycle is different.

pregnancy is approx. 40 weeks.. babies are almost NEVER born on their "due date".. a full term baby can be born anywhere from 37-42 weeks of pregnancy

Ask mom what your DUE DATE was.. count 40 weeks back from there. She had her period about that time, and you were conceived after that.

• 6 years ago

pregnancy is 40 weeks long,if you were born 20th september you were conceived 10th december,if you were born 5 days early or 5 days late add or minus them days from 10th december. a pregnancy is 40 weeks. i am due 14th dec,my dates say i conceived march 9th

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • cosco
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

When Was I Conceived

• jolley
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Whenwasiconceived

• 6 years ago

the dates on line may be the date of your mums last cycle, since you ovulate about 7 to 14 days after that date it may well be january, since pregnancy always gives you 2 weeks either way, listen to your dad, he was there at the time and i bet you are the best birthday gift ever

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.