Help!!! What do I do?

Basically I would never normally ask on yahoo answers but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I had crazyyyy fun with this boy on holiday then again on this holiday event a couple of months later. I have him on Twitter and we messaged a few times after the holiday then it went quiet, but when I saw him at the event I was so drunk and was like "ahh there you are!" and had crazy fun with him. We're jokily like "yeahhh come visit where I live" but it's just banter.

Every other boy is boring compared to him and he doesn't live too far away, but I know we would never have anything serious. I don't want anything serious, but I kind of want to see him again.

What should I do?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favourite answer

go for it

• Derek
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Hello Lola,You can still see him if you wish but you have to make it clear that this is not going to be serious just good friends,I take you like him yeah,so you get drunk & you have crazy fun with him there,s no harm in that,go for him but just be careful enjoy good times together,if you want it to go further then you can tell him only when you are ready yeah,I hope I have helped you a little good luck.

• 7 years ago

Tell him you had crazy fun with him and ask him when he wants to laugh with you some more!

• 7 years ago

theres nothing wrong with it sounds to me like a visit might be possible. I say go for it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Ask him out.

• 7 years ago

So see him again.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.