I had a dream and need interpretation? Spiritual and psychological?

The first one was that my cousin that I haven't seen in a while offered me vibrantly colored mushrooms to eat they were from Germany. I thought they were psychedelic but she told me they were regular so I are them and they were surprisingly yummy.

Next dream is that my girlfriend whispered into my ear that she thinks she's loves me. (I think it's important to know that she hasn't told me that yet and I already told her) thanks alot

"cousin that I haven't seen in a while" represents an innocent traditional old belief you once had.

"psychedelic" represents some perverse taboo, forbidden fun ideal you recentlly - desire.

"they were regular" represents some good norma lregular boring ideals - that was traditional

"surprisingly yummy." seems that the good normal boring regular idealsis surprisingly the better choice

whats the mushrooms? - i think it's LOVE

The message in summary is when you were young you had an innocent ideal of what love ought to be.. Recentlly you've been exposed to some perverse idea of what love is and you desire it...but deep down you know that the old traditional value of what love ought to be is what you truelly desire and that it suprisinglly made you happy in the long run. And i think your girlfriend will love (more openlly) you once you love her with the traditional view of what love ought to be...i.e treat her like a perfect gentleman, and not abuse her like an meere object for your pleasure.

Thats my 2 cents

Ask 10 different people and you'll get 10 different "interpretations". What's the point?