Why are they only paying people half the money when they beat a mission on gta v?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Ben
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

They simply did a global nerf of missions across the board in order to gently push people to try some of the higher level missions that they are introducing. Some of them pay upwards of $12,000 which isn't bad. If you mean why are they paying some people twice the money, it's typically awarded to the top player if they did enough of the requirements on their own. This was due to a lot of people hopping into lobbies and just idling while somebody else did the mission solo.

In order to max your opportunities, you should roll with a crew (or gather a few friends) and all help each other do the mission. One person picks up the coke, while another person drives that person to the drop, ect and rotate who is the pick up guy and the drop off guy to better spread the wealth. This ensures that missions are done as fast as possible and that you rotate who gets the big reward for each mission.

This was all done on purpose to do two things. One, stop farming of missions. There was a mission that Martin gave you (I don't remember the name) that used to take 2 minutes tops and awarded you $9000 and 1060 RP solo on hard. Two, to get people to work as a team. With missions giving you barely even pocket change as a reward, taking 20 minutes to solo a mission becomes less of a viable option, meaning playing with randoms or grouping up with friends is your best bet. Better start accepting those phone invites!

• 7 years ago

I think it was to encourage people to try other mission instead of doing the same over again

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Because people just kept doing the same missions over and over. It's pretty ******* stupid seeing how I would always play differnt missions. Rockstar just fixa hit that doesn't need to be fixed

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.