Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what numbing product works best for tattoos?

I'm getting a cover-up done on my ankle. All I could handle was the outline. I started going into shock from the pain. I'm getting the coloring done in a week. What numbing product works best so I don't have to go thru this again?

Also I have had other tattoos done before. I have one on my arm that's been touched up and one around my belly button that has also been touched up. I don't know y I have this much pain with this tattoo. My other 2 I didn't even feel. This one also bled quite a bit where my other ones didn't bleed and the one around my belly button is even scarred cause he went too deep

All numbing gel works by swelling the skin. Great for numbing but terrible if you want your tattoo lines to be straight. Never use it, it will distort your tattoo. That's why no reputable tattoo artist will use it.

Go to a better artist- tattoos hurt but they should not be putting you in unbearable pain if it's being done correctly. Other than that, I've heard hushgel works.

Source(s): Been getting tattooed for years, over 20 hours of work currently done

you could make this numbing drinkk onyour own :