Only 2 days post partum and completely stopped bleeding?

I had my son on Sunday night at 21:17. He's my second child. With my first I bleed heavily for 6 weeks and then spotted for a further 2 weeks. Her delivery was 6 hours for labour and birth With my son on Sunday the labour and birth lasted 50 minutes, yes that's 50 minutes from 5cm a tube labour with... show more I had my son on Sunday night at 21:17. He's my second child. With my first I bleed heavily for 6 weeks and then spotted for a further 2 weeks. Her delivery was 6 hours for labour and birth

With my son on Sunday the labour and birth lasted 50 minutes, yes that's 50 minutes from 5cm a tube labour with pains to live birth. Well I lost 1.5 litres of blood so was kept in a bit longer to make sure my levels had returned to normal and they had so we were discharged

I'd obviously noticed I was bleeding less but I've just gone to the toilet and my pad is completely white still, I've wiped and nothing, looked with a mirror and nothing! I hadn't torn or needed stitches

Obviously I'm taking it as easy as possible (although newborn and 21 month old isn't gonna be that easy going) and I'm exclusively breastfeeding

I've got my midwife check up today so I'll mention to her

Just curious if anyone else stopped bleeding so fast?