37+3 and been in the bathroom all day! (Tmi)?

With my first pregnancy I felt "weird" in the evening, went to the loo and basically sat on the toilet for an hour without stopping! After that my contractions were every 4 minutes and 6 hours later I had my daughter at 38 weeks Today in 37+3. My husband and I hadn't had sex for a while and... show more With my first pregnancy I felt "weird" in the evening, went to the loo and basically sat on the toilet for an hour without stopping! After that my contractions were every 4 minutes and 6 hours later I had my daughter at 38 weeks

Today in 37+3. My husband and I hadn't had sex for a while and I've been feeling fantastic and full of energy so we had sex. No issues, no bleeding all good

An hour or so later I felt sick, ran to the bath room and was extremely sick. I then progressed to severe diarrhea and vomiting. There's not been more than 30 minutes where I've managed to avoid the bathroom today

Yesterday although feeling great I barely ate as wasn't hungry and when I did it was a cheese sandwich so I know for a fact this isn't food poisoning. I've not had any contractions that I've noticed and baby still moving ok

What you think? Virus? Sex triggered something? Early pre labour?
Update: Oh it was the start alright!

At 7pm felt some contractions. Got to hospital at 8:15pm and baby arrived 9:17pm
Thanks Ashley