Baby still transverse position at 36+3?

While of course it's possible for baby to turn by itself still my midwife is concerned s/he is still in transverse position (across my tummy rather than head down) She mentioned the ECV which I've only heard horrendous stories about and she also mentioned the possibility of a section I'm upright... show more While of course it's possible for baby to turn by itself still my midwife is concerned s/he is still in transverse position (across my tummy rather than head down)

She mentioned the ECV which I've only heard horrendous stories about and she also mentioned the possibility of a section

I'm upright and moving as much as possible and when I sit down for anything I sit on a birthing ball to keep upright so I'm trying to do what I can to encourage baby to turn.

My daughter was well engaged by now and delivered naturally at 38 weeks. I know each pregnancy is different but this is starting to worry me

Any have the ECV and it go ok?

Or any recommendations to help baby go head down?
1 answer 1