Will the Bucs go 0-16 now?

Attention Jaguars you now have competition for the #1 pick. The Buccaneers have decided to throw their season and start Mike Glennon a guy who hasn't proved anything in pre-season with as many Interceptions as touchdowns. Josh Freeman is a frekian Pro Bowl QB and you bench him for this bust. I don't want... show more Attention Jaguars you now have competition for the #1 pick. The Buccaneers have decided to throw their season and start Mike Glennon a guy who hasn't proved anything in pre-season with as many Interceptions as touchdowns.

Josh Freeman is a frekian Pro Bowl QB and you bench him for this bust. I don't want to scream racism because honestly it's just because Schiano wants his guy to be a guy he drafted.

Will Josh Freeman be traded to the Jags or Vikings to be a starter? I'd want to get out of that racist situation as quick as possible.