What's a parenchymatous liver disease ?

Last week I had a scan to check weather my ovaries are perfect,,,but the result came with enlarged size of the liver with the size of 18.9 cm along with grade one fatty liver,,,all other are normal,uterus,kidneys,speen,,,etc Today I had done my blood test of sgpt ,sgot,uric acid,ggpt,CBC ,,,,uric acid is in its... show more Last week I had a scan to check weather my ovaries are perfect,,,but the result came with enlarged size of the liver with the size of 18.9 cm along with grade one fatty liver,,,all other are normal,uterus,kidneys,speen,,,etc
Today I had done my blood test of sgpt ,sgot,uric acid,ggpt,CBC ,,,,uric acid is in its highest rate,,but rest are under the normal value,
But in the end report the impression is ;
Increased in lesions which cause intrahepatic or extrahepatic obstruction of bile ducts,,,including parenchymatous liver diseases!
Though my report is fine,,why the end result like this,,,what does this result say,,,should I see any doc,,or continue on my diet! I don't drink and smoke,,am 5.4 inches and 78 kg,,,femal ,mom of three kids!
Any one give me an answer!