Anonymous

Why do I keep getting acid reflux?

For a few days now I have been getting bad acid reflux and it hurts when I swallow. What could the cause of this be?

• Pete

Hi, is this just your first time with Acid Flux (acute) or is it chronic that's getting worse?

My reason for asking is my chronc condition is getting worse, despite 'lifestyle' changes as the other answerers mention. I am seeing my doctor next week.

The numb or painful swallowing is due to acid or bile "burning" your gullet. Occassionally this is not bad, but over many years can develop into a few very nasty illnesses.

Hopefully we've helped....

Source(s): Life experience, as above. I have 'GORD' (US 'GERD').

1

Source(s): Top Ranked Heartburn Plan - http://HeartburnNoMore.duebq.com/?FVB

You can get rid of acid reflux and heartburn with this natural method http://acidreflux-cure.info

Usually, heartburnThe most common symptom of acid reflux disease (also known as gastroespohageal reflux disease, or GERD). Heartburn feels like a burning pain in the center of the chest. It is caused by acid from the stomach backing up into the esophagus. is a symptom of acid reflux disease (GERD) Also known as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). Describes the condition of backflow of stomach acid into the esophagus which frequently happens when the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) relaxes more often than it should and/or at inappropriate times. The symptoms of acid reflux disease typically occur on 2 or more days a week.. And if you suffer from persistent heartburn on two or more days a week—and you’ve treated it and changed your diet—it could be due to acid refluxBackflow of stomach acid into the esophagus. Acid reflux frequently happens when the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) relaxes more often than it should and/or at inappropriate times. This allows harsh stomach juices to back up into the esophagus. disease. But only your doctor can tell you if these are signs of acid reflux disease.

Hey,

This is a natural program that you can try to cure your acid reflux http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=568

Acid reflux disease, also known as gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD), occurs due to the coexistence of several medical and lifestyle conditions. Physiological factors that trigger GERD include lower esophageal sphincter (LES) hypotonia (the gradual weakening of the LES), along with retrograde flow of stomach contents into the esophagus, and the level of sensitivity of the esophageal mucus to the reflux content.

Bye Bye

Acid reflux can be cured with a more alkaline diet that requires a lot more fruit and vegetables.

Yogurt and other probiotics often help as well.

too much acid in the stomach go to the doctors or take medicine from the chemist but it will help if you don't eat spicy food or any acidic foods. Long term it needs treating as it may be an ulcer

Source(s): me

Maybe its something that youre eating, dont eat late and dont lay down after you eat, eat cold stuff

• IAN

Hi its got to be something you eat , Please go to your nearest Chemist they will be only to pleased to help you , Take care , x