Because God says so. It also leads to homosexuality or lesbianism. You keep getting aroused by your sexual organ and that is all you will get aroused with. The Bible says clearly that our body is a temple of God, so we are not to do that.

You just need to get busy with activities that will help you release all your energy. Don't stay long in the shower, avoid been alone for too long, etc. get involve in something to keep you busy and moving.

I'll refer to my blog post for this. It's not a sin. Here's an excerpt:

The scripture that they (the religious conservatives) point to most often is Matthew 5:27-28, which reads: “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart” (NIV). The term in Greek for woman (γυνή) can actually be translated as “wife,” they are interchangeable. I’ve heard in those times, you did not say, “This is my wife,” you would say, “This is my woman.” Why is that important? Because the scripture can now be saying that you shouldn’t look on someone else’s wife with lust. Furthermore, the term “lust” in Mt 5:27 is the same word for the word “covet” in the Septuagint (LXX). The term denotes more than simply looking and fantasizing. It means to plan, to scheme, to want at all costs. So now, Mt 5:27-28 looks like this: “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery (unlawful intercourse with another man’s wife). But I tell you that anyone who looks at a wife (a woman who belongs to another man) lustfully (planning or trying to take her from said man) has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” When you look upon a woman and you have feelings of wanting her, you are not sinning – unless you, fully knowing she’s married to someone else, try and take her for yourself. Otherwise, no one would be able to get married without sinning.

Some people will erroneously refer to the story of Onan in the book of Genesis, taking it out of context that he was actually banging someone already (that's not masturbation) and his sin wasn't even that he spilled his seed on the ground. It's based on faulty interpretations of scripture and faulty logic. You're far ahead of some religious people because you dare ask the question of why. Keep challenging beliefs. You'll see a lot of those beliefs are man-made teachings, not sins according to the Bible. Check out the three vids at the bottom of my blog post.

in your submision u mentioned sexual stimulation as part of the sinful things that lead to that act. God created the body such that it takes something else (thoughts) to cause stimulation. for example, if you dont have sexual instincts about your wife which could be termed as lust, theres no way you d have erection, also, the body itself is made such that one doesn t have control over its chemical reactions especially after menses - ie women.

Now, in case stimulations take place due to these two reactions - being a christian woman, and your partner is not around to satify these need, and you cant commit adultry than to musterbate, would you call that sin?

It isn't Love. It's perfectly normal and babies are doing it around the age of 9 months. For we as Humans to pick it up again in adolescence doesn't worry me at all. Just don't do it in Public, please.

Using those parts of your body should only be done with your spouse.

It is? Damn! Maybe I shou ...

Oh, wait ... I don't care what religious primitives think about what I do with my own body.

not in my life...... it feels amazing and i feel its natural and totally fine for a human to invade its OWN body.

cause your parent sucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4jbI241wk

Youtube thumbnail

that's why. That's exactly why.

They say you better stop... or youll go blind ... hahahah