Anyone else have the issue of "I'm pregnant not incapable" issue?

Believe me I appreciate the thoughts and cares from family, friends and work colleagues but its seriously getting to me Last week two people actually had an argument between themselves for one of them 'allowing me' to carry two cups of tea as the other one thought it was inappropriate! Yes that's 2... show more Believe me I appreciate the thoughts and cares from family, friends and work colleagues but its seriously getting to me

Last week two people actually had an argument between themselves for one of them 'allowing me' to carry two cups of tea as the other one thought it was inappropriate! Yes that's 2 cups of tea, one in each hand, walking down a corridor.

I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my second and its just getting crazy. I'm classed as high risk due to a medical condition I was born with but it actually has no effect on me and has not got any worse since I've been pregnant. My consultants are happy and my last pregnancy was fine too

I know you have to take things a bit more carefully when pregnant but not to the extreme that people are getting, I actually walked out of my mother in laws house the other day cos she wouldn't stop bringing me food. I wasn't hungry, I told her that but she kept coming in the room with sandwiches and salad and pasta and was getting annoyed at me for not eating. I wasn't hungry!!!

Anyone else just getting sick to death of people being way way too over protective? I've got to the point where after months of being nice about it I want to scream at them to just leave me alone!
1 answer 1