Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

about 16-18 oyster card ? Help?

Hello, I am 18 and I am a full time student.

I heard that I can apply for 16+ oyster card because I am 18 and college student not in uni.

When I try to apply online it doesn't let me access into 16-18, it keeps accessing me into 18+ ?

What should I do ? Should I apply 18+ ? But I am still in level 2 in btec.

• ?

It's got nothing to do with what kind of student you are, it's all about your age. You can only have an 18+ Oystercard because you're 18. This is only worth having if you travel to college every day and therefore a Travelcard or bus pass saves you money, as the only thing it does is give you 30% discount on those.

I understand your question your looking for an oyster card because you are a student between 16-18 years of age and not 18+ iv'e been trying to find out myself for my grandson but without sucsess

lost 18+ oyster photocard

You should apply for 18+ because this will give you far more benefits in the future.