Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 years ago

Poll. Anybody here prefer the older style chat rooms frm yrs ago to the popular social networks like facebook?

The whole anonymity of it all ? the chatting to people all over the world using a username, and not sharingn your full name, all your photos etc and job info ?

@ first user. im not whining. also dont call me dear.

and yes i know there are still chat rooms, and not all of them have bots either u moron.

also im well aware that chat and social media are two different things ( even tho many social media sites have chat functions built in ), but social media seems more popular in the last few years.

now go elsewhere and try to appear cleverer than u actually are

Yeah I prefered the old YouTube with the usernames, now everyone uses their real names which makes it feel more like facebook and less unique.

• SweetS

Yeah I remember those. It was pretty fun back then. I was on them quite often. Then I had Facebook but deactivated it over 2 yrs. ago. Way too much drama!!!

haha, i used to go on AOL chats when I was younger and they were cool..I don't used facebook anymore now..so, maybe chats would be fun again

dear.. chat and social portal are two different things.

if you don't like the portals... then chat. (they still have chat... so go whine there.)

Source(s): with the bots.