Why is everyone so against sex?

I recently asked a question out of curiosity about whether or not girls like talking about sex. Every single answer completely ignored it and basically said no one likes sluts and no one should have sex. Which I thought was pretty dumb. Not only did they not answer the question, but they also seem to go against... show more I recently asked a question out of curiosity about whether or not girls like talking about sex. Every single answer completely ignored it and basically said no one likes sluts and no one should have sex.

Which I thought was pretty dumb. Not only did they not answer the question, but they also seem to go against what nature intends?

I understand why people don't like slutty girls, but at 18 years old, isn't it sorta expected for teens to sleep around? I've seen tv shows saying "it's like a right of passage for teens to go on holiday with friends", and what do you expect us to do while on holiday with friends!?

It's like with religion also, I'm not religious myself, but I do respect people who follow one (at least for everything but this), some religions expect you to stay virgin till marriage, some say sex is wrong completely.. How on earth in a scientific point of view does this make sense? It practically says "don't have sex so there is no human reproduction and therefore the species dies". Waiting till marriage, which I agree is sorta romantic, but if you love someone and are intending on marrying them, is that not enough!?

So why are there so many things against sex? Yet people are expected to do it anyway? It doesn't make sense. I don't like sluts myself, but if a girl sleeps with a guy once and a while I don't see how it can be seen as THAT bad as everyone seems to say it is...

P.s. I'm a guy...