Why can't I sign out of yahoo mail today?

Yesterday was bad enough, not being able to even open emails due to Error Code 45 but that sorted itself out by afternoon...now, when I want to allow someone else to use my computer I cannot sign out of my Yahoo email programme so I cannot let them use the computer...what's going on with Yahoo these days? totally unreliable but Googlemail is very clunky in my opinion...

I recommend reading the following Yahoo! Mail Help article "Changing which Yahoo! Mail account you're signed in to" for the best help answering this question. You can find the link to it below.

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN...

If you are still having a problem signing out after following those directions, I recommend reading the following Yahoo! Mail Help article "Basic Browser Troubleshooting" for the best help resolving this problem. You can find the link to it below.

I hope this has helped you!

You really feel like you don’t reach your maximal possible? Do you know that you can do better but you do not know how? – they are several queries that Manifestation Miracle - a guide that you will uncover it right here https://tr.im/BCCxg – will answer you, inquiries that you ask yourself each and every day and this is why this guide assists you manifest what specifically you want to happen in your life.

Manifestation Miracle will assist you learn excellence in oneself that you haven’t seen just before. As you follow through the step-by-step guidelines of this solution, you will soon understand how complicated issues can turn out to be easier.

You will recognize that you do not have to go via a maze just to obtain what you want. All that this item requires from you is faith in oneself and your in no way-failing commitment. Remember that the product serves as a guide, most of the function will nevertheless come from you, so there has to be willingness and determination in your portion as effectively.

It will teach you how you can situation your thoughts. It will teach you to loosen up, meditate, and to free your self from every day tension – It will teach you all you want to know in order of a better life, a life that you deserve.

I had the same problem on my Google chrome.Every time I opened the mail, my username and password was already there.The solution in that case is the setting option from the drop down menu in the top right corner.Go to advance settings on the setting page and find "password and Forms" caption. Here you can manage your passwords or choose which password to save.

I can't sign out because Melissa has sold all of our data to the spammers. Make no mistake about it, this is a money making venture from this dumb c*%#.

• after using and read mail, my yahoo mail box is not being sign out.

it happened also to me today - 22 dec 2013 7:57pm.. I cannot log off from yahoo email, bee to settings etc, but cannot find a way - this sucks.

cant sign out of my yahoomail account today 11/07/2014

It does suck. I'm trying to clean out my account so I can stop using it.

Too many problems. Every time they "update" or "improve" it, it gets worse.

Same here, and both the help links provided lead to 404 pages.

why isn't yahoo answering this question. They know the answer