Do you feel 'differently' about nieces & nephews on either side of family?

I really hope this comes across as I mean it to! I have nephews on both sides, my husband's brothers kids and my sisters kids and although I love them all deeply I find its a different feeling as such Firstly my brother in law's kids are fun and good kids but they're always soooo hyped up on... show more I really hope this comes across as I mean it to!

I have nephews on both sides, my husband's brothers kids and my sisters kids and although I love them all deeply I find its a different feeling as such

Firstly my brother in law's kids are fun and good kids but they're always soooo hyped up on sugary junk food and drink that they're super loud and its always so chaotic! Of course I would do anything for them and I do love them but I find it a struggle

My sisters kids on the other hand I feel differently towards. Much more motherly and close to them even though they live 200 miles away and my other nephews are just round the corner. I miss them every day when I don't see them and I just feel so much more loving towards them

Anyone else find they feel differently towards relatives? Obviously my sister is my blood rather than in laws but I'm shocked at the difference I feel between them and feel bad that it seems negative