After that performance is Vince Young the favorite for the back-up QB job in Green Bay?

It's safe to say Rodgers will be the starter this year but the back-up position behind him is really wide open especially after this game. Graham Harrell and B.J Coleman were both just awful, which pretty much sums up there whole career so far. Vince Young was almost spotless in his performance. Here is how... show more It's safe to say Rodgers will be the starter this year but the back-up position behind him is really wide open especially after this game. Graham Harrell and B.J Coleman were both just awful, which pretty much sums up there whole career so far. Vince Young was almost spotless in his performance. Here is how each QB performed.

Vince Young: 6 for 7 for 41 yards and 1 touchdown and 0 Interceptions and also had 39 yards rushing on 3 carries.

Graham Harrell: 6 for 13 for 49 yards

B.J Coleman: 2 for 7 for 8 yards.

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want Harrell or Coleman backing up Rodgers. At least if Rodgers goes down then they have a great chance at winning the game with Young's 31-19 record as a starter. That almost equal's Aaron Rodgers record as a starter 52-27.

I think it would just be in Green Bay's best interest to keep Vince as the back-up and but Harrell on the practice squad.

BQ: Will Brady Quinn be cut? Or will he be kept as a 3rd stringer behind T-Jack who has been out performing him this far. They cut Jerrod Johnson a project to sign Jackson, but if they cut Quinn a bust they could work on Johnson some more.
5 answers 5