Nathan asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 7 years ago

will joey logano make the chase?

he won at michigan which put him in contention to make the chase but how do you think he will do in these next few races?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

He'd be in the top ten if he hadn't had the penalty. He probably will, if he runs good at the next three races, I smell at least a wild-card spot. I think last year when he turned 22, he came to life in the Cup more. I read drivers rarely win before their 22nd birthday and he was barely past his when he got his first go-the-distance (non-rain-shortened) Cup race win. Don't let that baby face fool ya. He's tough and I think he'll put up a big fight to make the Chase. He seems driven this year, just like last year.

• mbl
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

He ran good at Bristol in the spring. I see no reason why he won't be decent or better at Atlanta or Richmond. So he's there with a shot. We'll see.

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Its going to be close. He still has to pass Truex Jr. in the points. Hope Gordon doesn't go on a run. It would be nice though to see him get in.

• Josh
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I think he makes it in, yes. I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see him win at Bristol and/or Richmond.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

He has a shot with his win.... 1 win can get you a wild card spot.

Source(s): ESPN, NASCAR.com
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.