So what do yall think about Kendrick Lamars diss" on 11 rappers?

I personally don't think it was a diss I just feel like he's above every rapper he mentioned except jCole their about the same but all those rappers just aren't very lyrical like the should be. I just hoped he would have mentioned lil wayne cause he's a punk *** rapper wanna be.

I think his verse was the ****! A lota of people think he was dissing all the big name rappers on the track control. What he was really trying to accomplish was making the rap game more exciting! He's inspiring his peers to put in more effort into their work.

"I heard the barbershops be in great debates all the time

Bout who's the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas

Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of y'all

New ****** just new ******, don't get involved

I'm usually homeboys with the same ****** I'm rhymin' wit

But this is hip hop and them ****** should know what time it is

And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale

Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP Rocky, Drake

Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller

I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you ******

Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you ******

They dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you ******

What is competition? I'm tryna raise the bar high

Who tryna jump and get it?

He has just positioned himself as a defender of the hip hop culture. By doing so on a song that includes two of the rappers he's ripping, Lamar also once again reminds his fellow artists and fans that while he has plenty of emotional, "conscious" tracks, he's also here for the competition.

Hip Hop was born out of competition and raised by battles. This is what Music needs. More people who want to be the BEST - P Diddy

"I hear you loud and clear my *****..." - Pusha T, one of the rappers mentioned by Kendrick.

"This is Gladiator ****"...Gotta give the people what they want." - Big Kritt - also mentioned.

"If I can't do no more nouns or verbs ima start comin with the wildest adjective bars that anyone has ever heard." - Mac Miller.

He also says somewhere in his verse that he's the king of NY and he's from Compton. I think he p*ssed off a few NY rappers there. So basically this one verse excited the rap game with upcoming serious competition! And your dead right Lil Wayne is a lil b*tch, sickened Kendrick never mentioned him.

• Swoope

Yeah i didn't see it as a diss but more of name dropping those who he is in direct competition with and asking rappers to step it up. If anything, those he didn't mention were the ones he dissed. The response from Papoose was dynamite. Regardless, the song had a lot of people and I mean A LOT of people talking which is always good for the genre.

He should just get ready for rappers to diss him back. And yeah doesn't make sense dissing jcole he's a good rapper

He was dissing the rappers who's names he didn't mention. with the exception of TDE

I think the verse is getting way too much attention, if he's such hot **** he should go make an actual diss instead of dropping names.

Kendrick is more of a hardcore rapper J Cole is soft but they are both good

• Shadam

except he said hes the king of ny thats my issue