Looking for mangas (more in description)[August, 2013]?

Hi good lads and gals, I am looking for some good long mangas! Without ado, here's what I want in those, and what I don't want! _ Mangas with those characteristics counts as those I want! _ It needs to be long, preferably ongoing/publishing title (long means 100~200+)[note - if it's a very good... show more Hi good lads and gals, I am looking for some good long mangas! Without ado, here's what I want in those, and what I don't want!
_
Mangas with those characteristics counts as those I want!
_
It needs to be long, preferably ongoing/publishing title (long means 100~200+)[note - if it's a very good manga, but shorter than that, but you just have to mention it, do it. I'd love to read some good titles];
It needs to be good (as in GOOD good, not just meh good);
It needs to have romance, but not necessarily;
I am getting short on new survivals to read, so if you have any, throw those on the stack [any];
_
It can be/contain:
_
Shoujo, but I'm more into Survivals, Shounens, and Seinens;
Mature content;
Gore;
Horror'ish;
Criminal;
School life;
Old (Kochikame-old);
Comedy(examples of a good comedy: Kochikame, Gintama, Dansei Koukousei no Nichijou);
Harem;
In-game setting, as in like: .hack/series, 1/2 Prince, Accel World, Sword Art Online etc.
Martial Arts;
Catastrophic;
Sci-Fi;
Drama;
Psychological(like: Serial Experiments Lain, Shinreigari: Ghost Hound, etc);
Vampires(note: not like vampire knight guilty and blood-c. no thanks. More like Blood+, Dance in the Vampire Bund or Hellsing, now, hell yes!);
Mystery;
_
I seriously don't want:
_
Big boobs - NO (HOtD is a good example: if not it being a survival, I wouldn't touch it);
Too much ecchi;
Cliché main hero (as in: a hero who is tossed around by everyone and everything, is called "hentai" by the first heroine to appear in the first five panels, looks like he could be blown away by the slightest wind gust, and in anime have child's voice, even if he's 17. Keitarou doesn't count here. He'll always be my hero);
Yuri/Yaoi;
Too much smuts and no;
Sports (I am getting tired too fast);
Too much psychological (I like psychological mangas, but some just missed the point of being psychological and went being just wacko);
Fantasy;
_
Too big? Why so big list of what-wants? It's hard to find good manga, if you're picky person, really.
Here's what I read/am reading that matches those wants:

Dragon Ball;
Kochikame;
Hyouryuu Kyoushitsu;
Video Girl Ai;
Densetsu Angel;
Recca no Honoo;
DNA²;
GTO;
Ranma ½;
Eden: It's an Endless World!;
Vagabond;
Detective Conan;
One Piece;
HunterxHunter;
Gintama;
Naruto;
Bleach;
Hellsing;
Gantz;
Chobits;
.hack/all;
Death Note;
Elfen Lied;
Groove Adventure Rave;
Fairy Tail;
Eden no Ori;
Meteor;
Byousoku 15 centimeter;
I am a Hero;
Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou;
Kekkaishi;
La Corda d'Oro;
Lone Wolf and Cub;
Love Hina;
Metro Survive;
NHK ni Youkoso!;
Wolf Guy: Ookami no Monshou
Accel World;
Alive: Saishuu Shinkateki Shounen;
A Spirit of the Sun;
Bloody Monday;
Bloody Junkie;
Code:Breaker;
Corpse Party: Blood Covered;
EX - Shounen Hyouryuu;
Jisatsutou;
Kangoku Gakuen;
Let's Lagoon;
Corpse Party series;
Aphorism;
Akumetsu;
The Breaker;
Suzuka;
Enigma;
7Seeds;
Another;
Apocalypse no Toride;
Deadman Wonderland;
Higanjima;
Hohzuki Island;
Homunculus;
Ikigami;
Nae ga Yuru;
Planetes;
Survival;
Tokyo Girls Destruction;
Toradora!;
Zero no Tsukaima;

It would take far too long time to describe every one of those, but, if you're looking for something, that matches my "I-wants" then I recommend all of those. Grab, and enjoy.

And now, it's up to you, random internet folks, to help me out here. I am running in circles (literally and mentally); I even won't lie that I have free time off work, because even when I am writing this I am working, though, I lost inspiration, and I just need to read something good.
So please, random internet folks, help me: you're my only hope. This, or TV, and I seriously don't want to watch hentais at 5 in the morning.
3 answers 3