Are my anxiety test results really bad?
Hello, I know I have anxiety 100%. I've been diagnosed since I was like 3. I know i've been told its pretty bad, and I take medication for it (Anti-depressant, sertraline) , I took an online test because I want to get to know what I have better. I was wondering are these results bad?
1st test :
· Major signs of anxiety
· Very high level of general anxiety
· Very high level of existential anxiety - What does this mean?
· Several somatic manifestations of anxiety - What does this mean too?
· Very high level of mood instability
· Strong tendency to ruminate
Test 2. http://gyazo.com/e49c11f2cbf1469ee0e19806c2174493 (Just a screenshot..)
Bare in mind I take medication to try and stop anxiety...
- Anonymous7 years agoFavorite Answer
Well considering thay it says very high level of...I would say you have a lot of anxiety. Its okay; I have anxiety a lot too. Try doing some congnitve-behavioral techniques or try talking to someone.