I bought a 'powerball vortex' from argos its for arm strengthening and forearm building!?

Can you please tell me if its possible to get bigger forearms by using it!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favourite answer

It will tone your muscles

Source(s): I know someone with one
  • 4 years ago

Powerball Argos

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The only person even remotely correct below is the arrogant bastard. The chances of winning the lottery is one (1-- assuming you didn't buy the exact same number more than once and because there is only ever ONE winning set of numbers) over the total number of combinations-- it isn't a raffle where they are pulling out of a hat and someone will win; it is the combinations. You cannot decrease the denominator in this case by reducing because you cannot change the number of combinations available. The only way you decrease it is by choosing one of the combinations. Therefore if you buy one ticket and your odds are one in one million, then if you buy two tickets your odds are 1/999,999, because you have decreased the combinations by choosing two of them. If you buy three tickets your odds are 1/999,998 and so on. You would never lump the number of tickets as the numerator because the odds of winning each of them is still only one. Saying that it is two out of a million means they are the same exact ticket. Reducing that fraction to 1/500,000 signifies that there is only 500,000 combinations available because you played two combinations, and that is just not correct. If it were a raffle and you played two tickets, then statistically if you had two tickets out of a million, then one in every 500,000 would be yours, but again, it is not a raffle.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.