13 week JSA sanction, will my boyfriend lose Housing Benefit and DLA also?

Hi everybody, Today my boyfriend received a letter in the post telling him his JSA will be sanctioned for 13 weeks as he did not apply for a job his adviser suggested as the job had "expired" when he accessed it through the website jobseekers have to use now. He receives DLA at a rate of £281 per month... show more Hi everybody,
Today my boyfriend received a letter in the post telling him his JSA will be sanctioned for 13 weeks as he did not apply for a job his adviser suggested as the job had "expired" when he accessed it through the website jobseekers have to use now. He receives DLA at a rate of £281 per month (not sure what band that falls with in or anything I'm afraid), and also receives housing benefit that covers the total cost of his monthly rent. Will he lose his DLA and Housing benefit as a result of this (over the top) sanctioning? Also does anything know anything about the hardship fund for jobseekers who are sanctioned? I think he may be eligible given that he gets DLA as I think this means he is classed within a "vulnerable group". Your answers and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Penny