Wat is the difference between this certificate of completion high Vs diploma?

I have a certificate of completion because in high school I was in put me in special ed

wat can i do with the certificate of completion

2 Answers

  • Geomi
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

    I think you should go to the adult and continuing education school in your school district. If you are eighteen years old. You should find out if you can work to get a high school diploma there. Talk to the counselor at the high school and see if you can qualify for that. If you have a private high school in your area. Go to them to see if they will admit you to graduate from high school there. You have to have a high school diploma to get a job. Good luck.

    Source(s): I was a college professor or education at four universities.
  • 7 years ago

    Certificate of completion is certification given to you to certify that you have completed subjects in class.

    If you finish high school you will have your diploma, that means you can begin to study in college.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.