Won't give up on the offer of having my daughter when I have new baby?

My daughter will be 22 months when I give birth in October to number two. My mother in law who lives round the corner has very kindly offered to have her so "it won't be too much for me" dealing with a newborn and a toddler While I've stated that I appreciate the offer and it's very kind... show more My daughter will be 22 months when I give birth in October to number two. My mother in law who lives round the corner has very kindly offered to have her so "it won't be too much for me" dealing with a newborn and a toddler

While I've stated that I appreciate the offer and it's very kind I'm not going to be taking her up on the offer as far as I can see it at the moment

I don't want my daughter to feel left out that a new baby has come in and she's not involved/wanted (who knows what a 22 month old will think) and I want her to enjoy the celebration of the new baby and be a family together.

I've said I'll obviously take up the offer IF I feel the need for a few hours maybe, not automatically and definitely not over night, but she simply won't give up. Every time I see her she goes on and on about how difficult it will be and that I won't cope (thanks for the confidence boost!)

But I'm 30, happily married, got our house so there's no reason why I "won't be able to cope". Which just really annoys the hell out of me. Plus my husband will of course be around!

Anyone else get bombarded with well intentioned offers but they just wouldn't take no for answer? I'm getting to the point where if she mentions it again i'll explode!