What happens If i insure someone elses car but say i own it to the insurance company?

I need to drive my business partners car on occasion, but finding it difficult to get insured. I have fully comp insurance on my own cars but I am 20 years old so below the 25 age limit to drive other cars third party. Also no temporary/day insurance is possible because they will not insure the high... show more I need to drive my business partners car on occasion, but finding it difficult to get insured.

I have fully comp insurance on my own cars but I am 20 years old so below the 25 age limit to drive other cars third party.
Also no temporary/day insurance is possible because they will not insure the high performance car.

So, the only option really is to buy a fully comp insurance policy on his car, pay a month, and then cancel it. However, no insurance company will insure me not being the owner.

So, If I buy a policy and say that I am the owner which I'm not, will this be a problem if I am pulled over by the police? can I blag it and say I just bought it but not transferred ownership yet, or what?

Thanks in advance,
Update: I cant go on his insurance as it raises the policy price from £1550 to £16,500 (yes you read that correctly) because apparently by not owing the car i don't care if I crash it. Doesn't matter about any claims being valid as ts for a few days and wont be crashed. And yes you can get 2 policies on one car you... show more I cant go on his insurance as it raises the policy price from £1550 to £16,500 (yes you read that correctly) because apparently by not owing the car i don't care if I crash it.
Doesn't matter about any claims being valid as ts for a few days and wont be crashed.
And yes you can get 2 policies on one car you just can't claim on both polices, so any other suggestions?