RHH: So I made a "Top 100 Hip-Hop Albums of All Time" list. Tell me what you think?

Just for the heck of it

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Esco97/top_100_hip_h...

I made it pretty quick so I might very missed some albums that I'm not really aware I've missed :P What do you think?

BQ: Rearrange my top 10 of what you've heard and rank them based on your own personal preferences?

BQ: Did you make a Top 100 Hip-Hop Albums list? Post if you don't mind.

• Best answer

Seeing Innercity Griots and a Coup album on your and Rap Fan's lists give me hope for the future...

No love for the 1980's? Peep The Source's 5 Mic albums.

• Jeremy

Come on. Take Lil B out of there I'm Gay at #3? You don't really even like that album, at least I hope not...If anything I could see if you liked his mixtapes (some are tolerable and have good songs) but that album was absolute GARBAGE. Also you need to move up MBDTF into the top 20 at least. I like DJ Paul but no way he has the top hip hop album of all time. Danny Brown is good but definitely doesn't deserve #7.

I like that you have Tyler, The Creator in there, but Bastard>Wolf>Goblin so I have to disagree with your album choice. Waka Flocka top #20? Illmatic all the way at #38?

Jay-Z and Kanye both have only one album on the list....Lil B has 2? Jay's Unreasonable Doubt comes in at #69, behind Future and all them other goons on this list.

I listed only a few of the tragedies your list contains....It's clear that we have mostly different music tastes...On a more positive note, I respect your right to opinion and the fact that you went out and made a list....

Yeah it's cool.

BQ: I haven't heard any if that Infamous, Paul, Knicca or Screw stuff so it probably wouldn't work. I actually really want to get into that stuff more.

BQ2: Yeah.

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Rap_Fan/my_top_100_r...

My list would look insanely different from all the lists that have been posted, but I like a lot of your choices.

Nice list

BQ:no

BQ2:no

Cool

Are you joking? You have tyler the creator, lil b, future, juicy j, waka, wayne, etc. over things like reasonable doubt, the infamous, illmatic, 36 chambers, the diary, ready to die, etc. Crazy. I'll give it to you that you have a lot of diversity and listen to a lot of different hip-hop, but not the best taste. Your also missing things like College dropout, aquemini, ressurection, life after death, It was written, muddy waters, illadelph halflife, and more. (But you said you rushed).

Source(s): My Knowledge

Some classic albums, v happy w tommy wright iii, triple 6, MF DOOM, DJ SCREW (!!!!) and danny brown

I knew lil b will be on Top Ten