Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 7 years ago

Do girls care what kind of clothes guys wear?

Do girls care what kind of clothes guys wear? If so what kind of clothes do girls like guys to wear?

I say yes.

I'm a girl, and I honestly don't care what a guy is wearing. Like, I'd say that some guys look better in some things so if you find something that fits you nice thats a bonus, but other than that not really.

Source(s): I'm a female

Depends on the girl, really. Personally, I've never really cared about that. I've been interested in guys who were kind of the preppy little pretty-boy type, and I've been into guys who think it's perfectly acceptable to throw on a wrinkled T-shirt and jeans that they just picked up off of their bedroom floor. Really, though, I would say that it depends on the girl and what she feels like looks most attractive on a particular guy.

Source(s): Just my opinion.

Well sometimes because my friend got a boyfriend and he wore this horrible grey cardigan, he looked horrible :| maybe wear a top that is a brand such as Hollister or superdry or something, and nice jeans

Source(s): Common sense

personally i dont mind as long as youre clean and show confidence :) but some girls do mind, try a (clean) tshirt and jeans :) hope this helps :)

Source(s): me :)

Yes! I don't like it when a guy tries too hard..

yes ofcourse

OF COURSE

girls care ab EVERYTHING