Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 7 years ago

Do girls care what kind of clothes guys wear?

Do girls care what kind of clothes guys wear? If so what kind of clothes do girls like guys to wear?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best answer

I say yes.

• 7 years ago

I'm a girl, and I honestly don't care what a guy is wearing. Like, I'd say that some guys look better in some things so if you find something that fits you nice thats a bonus, but other than that not really.

Source(s): I'm a female
  • 7 years ago

Depends on the girl, really. Personally, I've never really cared about that. I've been interested in guys who were kind of the preppy little pretty-boy type, and I've been into guys who think it's perfectly acceptable to throw on a wrinkled T-shirt and jeans that they just picked up off of their bedroom floor. Really, though, I would say that it depends on the girl and what she feels like looks most attractive on a particular guy.

Source(s): Just my opinion.
  • 7 years ago

Well sometimes because my friend got a boyfriend and he wore this horrible grey cardigan, he looked horrible :| maybe wear a top that is a brand such as Hollister or superdry or something, and nice jeans

Source(s): Common sense
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

personally i dont mind as long as youre clean and show confidence :) but some girls do mind, try a (clean) tshirt and jeans :) hope this helps :)

Source(s): me :)
  • 7 years ago

Yes! I don't like it when a guy tries too hard..

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

yes ofcourse

• 7 years ago

OF COURSE

girls care ab EVERYTHING

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.