Women playing football?

Honestly. I'm for equal rights and whatever. They can vote. Sure. But football? I don't care how feminist you are, you can't tell me a 150 l lb woman is gonna slam a 300 pound defensive tackle or 250 pound linebacker into the ground. Get real. We had one girl in the history of our school play football.... show more Honestly. I'm for equal rights and whatever. They can vote. Sure. But football? I don't care how feminist you are, you can't tell me a 150 l lb woman is gonna slam a 300 pound defensive tackle or 250 pound linebacker into the ground. Get real. We had one girl in the history of our school play football. Well, she was on the team. She never played. Then, she quit after she got hit and broke a rib in practice. Rumors of female NFL players are starting, and I hate it. Something about, all active women must touch the ball at least once a game. Bull. They don't do that for men. Women have women football. It always angered me seeing girls try and do anything with guys. Physically, they just CANT. We were built stronger and bigger. When I see a girl break one of my tackles, that's when I will think about accepting women into football. So, what do you guys think??
7 answers 7