Emma asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 years ago

Favorite Avenger's movie character?

Who is your favorite character in the movie the Avengers? And did you think they did a good job picking actor look-a-likes? I can't decide which avenger is my favorite.. It is eaither Thor, Tony Stark (Iron Man), or Hawkeye....

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago

I'm gonna go with Chris Evans as Captain America. I had my doubts about him because he was already another superhero and that didn't go so well, but he settled in between Thor and Tony Stark very well. I also liked his movie prior to Avengers the most (besides the awesome Incredible Hulk).

• 6 years ago

I would have to pick Tony Stark just because I think they did a good job picking an actor to look like and have the same charisma as the character.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I actually liked most of them, including capt. America. Ask me one day one mood will make me like Stark more than another, but generally I liked the Thor<->Hulk bits. Mark Ruffalo has done a good job as Banner/Hulk too, improved over Ed what-was-he-thinking-arguing-with-the-studio Norton.

If I have to pick one, only one, I'll go with Dr. Banner.

Some quotes from scenes I liked:-

Hulk:

"Puny god..." (after whomp-whomping Loki).

does a 'left turn Clyde' on Thor.

Thor:

(after Natasha points out Loki killed a lot of people) "He's adopted."

Natasha (Black Widow):

"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... "

Steve Rogers/Capt. America:

(ref: flying monkeys after Thor says "I don't understand") "I do. I get that reference."

Tony Stark:

"We have a Hulk."

could go on all day....

• 6 years ago

1: Tony Stark, just because he's so funny and sarcastic

2: Thor, because he's hot AND awesome!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Iron man and The Hulk

• ~ Whichever character Scarlett Johansen played

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

mine favorite character is the thor

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.