Did you hear about the 0bama administration scandal?”?

“You mean the Mexican gun running where we gave almost 2,000 semi-auto weapons to the drug lords?” Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: “The State Dept. lying about Benghazi and blaming the death of our Ambassador on a YouTube video?” Bob: "No, the other one." Jim: “The IRS targeting... show more “You mean the Mexican gun running where we gave almost 2,000 semi-auto weapons to the drug lords?”

Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: “The State Dept. lying about Benghazi and blaming the death of our Ambassador on a YouTube video?”

Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: “The IRS targeting conservatives?”

Bob: “No, the other one.”
Jim: “The DOJ spying on the press?”

Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones in our own country without the benefit of the law?"

Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"

Bob: “No, the other one.”
Jim: "You mean the voter fraud wherein 52 precincts in southeast Pennsylvania counted over 19,600 votes and NOT ONE vote for Romney?"

Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean giving 200 tanks and 20 F-15 fighter planes and 1.5 billion dollars to Egypt?"

Bob: “No, the other one.”
Jim: “Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives for donations?”

Bob: “No, the other one.”
Jim: “The NSA monitoring our phone calls, e-mails and everything else?”

Bob: “No, the other one”
Jim: “The State Dept. interfering with an IG investigation on dept. sexual misconduct?”

Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?"

Bob: “No, the other one.”
Jim: “HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?”

Bob: “No, the other one.”
Jim: “Hillary Clinton, the IRS, Clapper, & Holder all lying to Congress?”

Bob: “No, the other one.”
Jim: “I give up! … Oh wait, I think I got it!
You mean that scandal wherein 65 million low-info voters listened to the lamestream media and stuck us again with the most corrupt administration in American history?”

Bob: “THAT’S THE ONE!”
Update: I love how the liberals defend this idiot 0bama regardless of how corupt this muslim 0bama is. I am surprised that this question has lasted this long without being reported at least a hundred times by the cry baby bed wetting liberals.
Update 2: I love how the liberals defend this idiot 0bama regardless of how corupt this muslim 0bama is. I am surprised that this question has lasted this long without being reported at least a hundred times by the cry baby bed wetting liberals.