Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

What to get my girlfriend for her birthday?

I have just asked my best friend (Whos a girl) to be my girlfriend, I have just came back from her house I took flowers, we have been best friends since we were 7 and its her birthday soon and I need to get her something REALLY special and I need her to know how much I love her?? any suggestions?? Thanks

something meaningful! like picture frames with pictures of you two in them, or a pretty necklace that has her name's first letter on it, or a bracelet... it really does depend on her style, taste, and age though.

Instead of maybe getting her a present (not that i'm saying don't get her anything, i mean you could get her some nice flowers - preferably her favourite ones - chocolates, some perfume...i mean the lost is endless) you could instead make her whole birthday a special day. You could try asking her subtly what her ideal day would be if she could do anything (within reason) that you could do around where you live, and then make it happen for her! Or you could do a mixture of different things for her..for example:

- Start of with maybe making her breakfast in bed

- If she has to work on her birthday then maybe send her flowers to her work and like cupcakes with a nice message on it (doesn't haev to be cupcakes..i just think they look pretty haha)

- You could take her out for a nice meal at her favourite restaurant

- Or you don't even need to go out for dinner, you could take her for a romantic picnic in the park or if you live near a beach or a nice area where you can sit (and have some of her favourite food/snacks prepared)

- You could hire a pickup truck and at night put loads of blankets and pillows in the back and go startgazing in a nice spot!!

- You don't have to hire the pickup truck, you could always just go to somewhere where you can see the stars (even just your backgarden) lay out some blankets and pillows and stargaze (maybe take some wine/champagne/whatever yous like to drink)

- Throw a suprise party and invite friends and family

- Give her a massage

- Run her a nice bath, with candles and petals etc

- Cuddle up and watch her favourite movies

- Spend the whole day doing stuff she wants to do, she gets to decide

That's all i can think of just now, but that's a few ideas to give you an idea. I'm sure she'll love whatever you decide to do/get her for her birthday :)

• Gladys

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://bitly.im/aOk7a Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://bitly.im/aOk7a

Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/FT7kf

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.

It depends on how much you're willing to spend. You could take her out for the day, take her to the movies or maybe the zoo (if she's into animals?) or anywhere you think she would enjoy, then take her for meal out afterwards to a nice restaurant. Girls like thoughtful presents so get her something that means something to her, maybe something that represents your relationship? something like that. For our first date my boyfriend took me to the zoo and I fell in love with the cute little lemur there. For my birthday he donated money to the zoo charity for endangered species on my behalf (as you can tell I'm into animals xD) and bought me a toy Lemur. Just something thoughtful, and she'll love it :) Good luck :)

If you want to learn to break up like a guy in order to come in the subject you will be needing this information https://tr.im/YeNEB .

With Tao of Badass you're planning to get therefore great at getting girls that you are likely to want to break up with some to obtain with better ones. This information shows you a step-by-step of do's and don'ts.

Tao of Badass is a relationship, nearing, attracting, and attracting women guide designed for men who would like to be successful with women. The machine gives you everything you need to learn and develop your skills and assurance in regards to concerning the lighter gender.

What type of stuff is she into ? Think about her music taste, if she's a gamer, FOOD PREFERENCES , etc. If she's a gamer, get her The Last of us. its awesome, she'll love it. Taking her out to eat is always acceptable, as long as you know what she likes. As far as music you could buy concert tickets to her favorite band/ singer.

If you post what her hobbies are and what she likes, as well as your budget, that will really help.

If she wears any jewelry, getting her Silver is always good. It's a precious metal, and it's also not too expensive.

Bracelets are a good choice as they're easier for guys to choose.

If she already wears bracelets, get a similar one.

Here are two completely different ones that I quickly found.

http://www.silver.uk.com/silver-bracelets/Beaded-N...

http://www.silver.uk.com/silver-bracelets/Casino-B...

Good luck. I know how difficult it is to find presents.

1

Source(s): Ultimate Attraction Guide http://SeduceAnyGirl.enle.info/?gkJf

Pregnant.