Isn't Peyton Manning the best QB of all time?!?! I think so!!?

I mean he was so good in that super bowl. He faced such a good Quarterback in Rex grossman and he carried that team. It doesn't matter that he threw 3 touchdowns and 7 interceptions during the postseason that year it was because of him that they won!! Also he makes his receivers and team so good. The Colts... show more I mean he was so good in that super bowl. He faced such a good Quarterback in Rex grossman and he carried that team. It doesn't matter that he threw 3 touchdowns and 7 interceptions during the postseason that year it was because of him that they won!! Also he makes his receivers and team so good. The Colts going 11-5 without him with a worse roster in which they had with him is just a fluke.

Peyton hasn't even played with any good receivers. Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Wes Welker, Demaryius Thomas, It's not like those guys are going to the Hall of Fame or anything. Tom Brady has such good receivers it's not fair!! He got to play with legends like Troy Brown and Deion Branch that's the only reason why he won those 3 rings. Also he has always had such huge receivers. Wes Welker is a stud he's so tall and physical and never drops any important catches. Brady got Randy Moss after his such great seasons in oakland it's not like Brady helped him be a hall of famer. Brady is only good because of Belichick even though Belichick was a horrible head coach until he got Brady I know it must be true because I read it on a message board

The only reason why Brady has beat Peyton more times then him is because he has the better team, he's not the better QB. Peyton makes his own plays. i don't know what that means but I'm told by analysts that it makes him better then Brady. I see Brady changing plays or something always on the line but I don't think it means he makes plays like Peyton oh no Peyton is perfect. He always is right. If Reggie Wayne ran a better route Peyton would of never thrown that interception and then Peyton would of had 2 rings!!

Peyton Manning took a team that won a playoff game last year to a team who didn't win a playoff game last year, but that's only because Peyton came off an injury. Peyton doesn't have a history of being bad in the playoffs he does have 9 wins in his 15 seasons. Brady won because of a kicker I'm pretty sure Peyton never had that kicker before on his team.

Peyton is the GOAT because he makes his own plays and he's always played with bad players like Harrison, Wayne, Welker, Thomas, Decker, Faulk, Saturday, Mathis, Sanders, Freeney, James, Clark, Jennings. Peyton Manning is god I swear! I don't care that he threw 28 interceptions one year I blame the receivers and the O-Line!

Peyton>Brady Montana and everyone else.

-Dedicated to Chalise
Update: Chalise the only reason Peyton won that super bowl was because of his defense. Yes it was ranked 23rd in the leauge that year but if you look at his D and his running game they were just so off the charts which made it possible for Peyton to throw for three touchdowns and 7 Interceptions and still win the games.... show more Chalise the only reason Peyton won that super bowl was because of his defense. Yes it was ranked 23rd in the leauge that year but if you look at his D and his running game they were just so off the charts which made it possible for Peyton to throw for three touchdowns and 7 Interceptions and still win the games. Those great defenses made Peyton nervous and he choked but his D bailed him out. So yes he didn't face Rex Grossman but rex Grossman faced a bears defense that forced 5 turnovers on him which is why they won because of the Colts D not Manning.

Also you forget Brady took over a losing organization too. The Patriots went 5-11 the year before and the next year Brady helped them win a super bowl. Get that his first year starting Brady wins a ring did Peyton ever do that. Nope but he did throw 28 interceptions and win 3 games.

Gonzalez was a 1st round pick, but because of Peyton not being able to make raw receivers he didn't succeed besides injuries anyway. Also you must o
Update 2: Actually Brady has a higher QB rating in the postseason and regular season smart one. Regular season Peyton Manning: 95.7 Tom Brady: Postseason: Peyton: 86.2 You read the stats wrong or your just a liar. Look under career not 2012. Tom Brady:... show more Actually Brady has a higher QB rating in the postseason and regular season smart one.

Regular season Peyton Manning: 95.7 Tom Brady:

Postseason: Peyton: 86.2 You read the stats wrong or your just a liar. Look under career not 2012.

Tom Brady: 87.3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyton_Mann...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Brady#P...
Update 3: Tom Brady has a 96.6 QB rating in the regular season thank you and have a good night. SMH having to lie to make Peyton look better.
Update 4: Haha yeah Abby grammer has never been my strength
Update 5: @devilish Have you seen the receivers Brady had to play with over the years? That's why his completion percentage is so low. Your an idiot dude Reggie Wayne was a 1st round pick he's proven he was already good without Peyton, same with Marvin he had much success without Peyton Manning. The only reason... show more @devilish Have you seen the receivers Brady had to play with over the years? That's why his completion percentage is so low. Your an idiot dude Reggie Wayne was a 1st round pick he's proven he was already good without Peyton, same with Marvin he had much success without Peyton Manning.

The only reason Peyton Manning kept the game into double overtime not triple you idiot was because his kick returner scored him 14pts. He would of originally lost the game 35-21 that's not close.

Also it's funny how you only mention the match-ups in the years Peyton has won. Brady is still better against Manning head to head and that's because Peyton get's nervous and chokes making our defense look better then it is. Brady has still had a horrible defense in 2010 and 2012 and yes he still beat Peyton Manning. You manning apologists always have excuses at least I know that my QB has been to a super bowl this decade unlike yours. Brady has a better QB rating then Peyton in the reg
Update 6: @devilish Have you seen the receivers Brady had to play with over the years? That's why his completion percentage is so low. Your an idiot dude Reggie Wayne was a 1st round pick he's proven he was already good without Peyton, same with Marvin he had much success without Peyton Manning. The only reason... show more @devilish Have you seen the receivers Brady had to play with over the years? That's why his completion percentage is so low. Your an idiot dude Reggie Wayne was a 1st round pick he's proven he was already good without Peyton, same with Marvin he had much success without Peyton Manning.

The only reason Peyton Manning kept the game into double overtime not triple you idiot was because his kick returner scored him 14pts. He would of originally lost the game 35-21 that's not close.

Also it's funny how you only mention the match-ups in the years Peyton has won. Brady is still better against Manning head to head and that's because Peyton get's nervous and chokes making our defense look better then it is. Brady has still had a horrible defense in 2010 and 2012 and yes he still beat Peyton Manning. You manning apologists always have excuses at least I know that my QB has been to a super bowl this decade unlike yours. Brady has a better QB rating then Peyton in the reg
Update 7: regular season and postseason that's all that matters. The reason those receivers didn't succeed was because they weren't smart enough to understand the offense. Brady plays with midgets. Peyton got to play with Giants like DT and Eric Decker. Does "suck for luck" ring a bell they were... show more regular season and postseason that's all that matters.

The reason those receivers didn't succeed was because they weren't smart enough to understand the offense. Brady plays with midgets. Peyton got to play with Giants like DT and Eric Decker.

Does "suck for luck" ring a bell they were throwing games why do you think when they clinched the #1 seed they beat two teams with winning records that year the Texans and Titans. Calm down and go home. Look at the facts Peyton isn't call cracked up as people say. He's still a Top 10 QB in this league but he's not even in Brady's class anymore. Brady has thrown for 5,200 passing yards in a season and 50 touchdowns that's something Peyton will never do ever in his life. If Brady was in the Colts system he would have 5 rings and better stats then Peyton as you can see he threw for more TD's and passing yards in a season then Peyton could ever do even with 2 HOF receivers for almost his whole career.
22 answers 22