Were there day cares in the World Trade Center (Twin Towers)?

Ok first of all, I know a lot of people take this subject offensively because it was years ago and family members or friends were lost - I get it. But please do not report me for abuse because I am not talking bad about what happened that day. I am going to the Memorial next week and I just had some questions about... show more Ok first of all, I know a lot of people take this subject offensively because it was years ago and family members or friends were lost - I get it. But please do not report me for abuse because I am not talking bad about what happened that day. I am going to the Memorial next week and I just had some questions about it. I'm only asking on here because the memorial only shows things about the New World Trade Center. Anyway, my grandfather almost died in it (he was on the 77th floor)and my cousin did die in it (he was on the 102nd floor). I haven't been able to see it because I was only 2 when it happened, and my parents didn't think I was ready for it.

Ok so here are my questions ...

1. Were there day cares in the Twin Towers?

2. Were there any animals in the buildings at the time?

3. Was the Mall at the World Trade Center Large?

4. Why did the power go out in the North Tower and surrounding buildings after the South Tower Collapse?

5. Why couldn't people access the stairs? I know this is a silly question but I honestly don't understand why. Like I know why the elevators couldn't/wouldn't work but why wouldn't the stairs be ok? Were they destroyed by the planes?

6. How did the lobby have broken windows and debris if the plane crash was 80 floors up?

Thank you for answering my questions. I will award 10 points for best answer. I am sorry to those who this question offends but please do not report me for it as this is not abuse.

4. Did the South Tower Collapse do a lot of damage to the North Tower?

5.
Update: I know an airplane crashed into it. I am saying that did the South Tower do any other damage to the North Tower? I know it collapsed because of a plane crash ... and yeah I know its not rocket science sorry...