Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

do men like women with abs?? like a six pack?

Do men like women to have a tight, fit toned body? Like muscles? or just slim and curvy.. ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Chris
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on the guy, but i've never heard a guy complain about that before ha. I personally find it attractive if she's fit, but I wouldn't consider it a determining factor at all. If you're in shape, I'm sure a lot of people will find it appealing.

• 7 years ago

Really does depend on the guy. Some guys prefer toned girls, toned quads, abs, cut arms.

Some guys are totally turned off by it.

While others dont care about a pudgy stomach, flabby arms, a thick girl, etc.

But some don't prefer that.

My boyfriend always told me, boys like it when girls take care of themselves. Not afraid to sweat and workout. So seeing a girl with abs and muscles, shows she cares about her body and thats a turn on itself. They're not a couch potatoe. But it all depends.

• 3 years ago

I consider most of women like six % abs and more often than not, like guys who have athletic our bodies. Of course persona and kindness are very foremost also. However who said that if a guy has six percent abs then he have to be evil, unkind, and likes to exhibit off?

• 7 years ago

I like a girl who is herself, as long as she doesn't change me or try to change me in personality or physical appearance wise, she isn't a materialistic b*tch. I want to use the c word (not cancer the other c word) but I don't want to come off more ignorant than you think I am.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

i've never been attracted to muscles at all, i like curvy women, maybe a wee bit chubby. it really depends on the guy/woman though. people have all different tastes.

• 7 years ago

well I like them slim and curvy, but I wouldn't mind for my girl to have abs.

Source(s): everyone is different and have different opinons
  • 7 years ago

it depends on the guy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.