What is wrong with my 13 month old husky?

Please help I am currently based in Germany with my husband who is in the army. Our husky Kitah has always had a small red mark near her lip. But in November 2012 it got a bit bigger and bigger I called out the vet who is German (and the language barrier is so hard) he suggested it was puppy acne, or possibly... show more Please help I am currently based in Germany with my husband who is in the army. Our husky Kitah has always had a small red mark near her lip. But in November 2012 it got a bit bigger and bigger I called out the vet who is German (and the language barrier is so hard) he suggested it was puppy acne, or possibly mange, or a sore from the snow. He came out again in December and said she's probably got acne and to leave it. In march it started to get worse so I called another vet (also German) she said it was a fungal infection and she had to have injections every 2 weeks. She's had 3 doses of the injections. I noticed about 2weeks ago her paw was red, it has got more and more red. I told the vet and she said its another fungal infection and needs more injections. Over this week its got swollen and very sore her fur between her toes has disapeared its pinkt red and thick and swollen, it cracks and bleeds. The pink has spread up her foot to the top of her paw. She has started whining at night and become less active. She still loves to run and go for walks but at home she just lies in the corner. Her lips are all red right up to her nose she has no hair there and its spread along the sides of her lips. She scratches it and makes it bleed. Its not sore to touch but it irritates her. IV mentioned zrd to the vets and they have no idea what I am saying, he German vets are very rough and quick make a diagnosis they rearely let me explain all this before they have made up their minds. I am on my phone so I am not sure if I can add photos. But ill take some photos of her face and paw and see if I can upload them here. Thank you any help would be much appreciated

This is a link to a website i have uploads several photos of her mouth and her paw
http://eskimohuskies.com/topic/1441-help-kitahs-not-well/
Update: i have added some photos of her mouth and foot to flickr please take a look

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97874181@N05/