How to get a proof of address when you can't open a bank account?

Last week my bank wich was Halifax closed down my bank account for fraud and seem like there's no way I can get it sorted for the next 6 months or so. At the same time I have been rejected from few others banks still because of the fraud mark. I have been given a second chance by a company called... show more Last week my bank wich was Halifax closed down my bank account for fraud and seem like there's no way I can get it sorted for the next 6 months or so.

At the same time I have been rejected from few others banks still because of the fraud mark.

I have been given a second chance by a company called cardonebanking, however they do require a proof of address in order to open up this very basic account that at least will give me the opportunity to have my salary paid regularly.

The problem is that I have just moved to Belfast 10 days ago, I have only rented a room and the landlord takes care of all the bills and stuff. I used to receive the bank statements at the address in London where I used to live until a month ago.

I have also spoken with my landlor about having one of the utility bills on my name for some months and he went literally silent on that one. I assumed it was a cold no.

By the time being I don't seem to have much chances to get a cell phone contract so that I can have some sort of bill coming on my name, and at the same time I can't think of anything else.

Looks like a letter from the employer (and my employer is Microsoft) along with the contract from the landlor are not enough for the company to go ahead and open this account.

At this point I don't really know what else to do, I am facing all this trouble for a fraud I didn't make. I am actually one of the victims of this fraud, but the bank simply won't care, and I might be losing my job in the case I wont find any suitable solution within the next 15 days.

Company can temporary issue a check, but how can I cash the check without having a bank account?

Please somebody help me!

PS: I am UE citizen.
Update: Basically I have exchanged a currency, bitcoin in this case. The money I received ( £ ) turned out to be stolen money from an hacked bank account. I couldn't know it, and that could have happened to anyone selling anything on ebay for instance. Bank refuses to give me any sort of help or information. They left... show more Basically I have exchanged a currency, bitcoin in this case. The money I received ( £ ) turned out to be stolen money from an hacked bank account. I couldn't know it, and that could have happened to anyone selling anything on ebay for instance. Bank refuses to give me any sort of help or information. They left me on a cold street :(